The event market has changed rapidly in recent years: new and disappearing market segments, changing customer demands, numerous new construction and renovation projects in the infrastructure sector as well as a significant increase in the service orientation of many competing venues. Under these intensified competitive conditions, a supply portfolio based on demand is often no longer sufficient. Re-orientation of one's own organisation or infrastructure, proactive development of all revenue opportunities and markets as well as targeted marketing are only some of the aspects that owners and operators of event venues face. The changed competitive and supply situation also leads to changed requirements in organisation and operation.
We support carriers, owners and operators in all matters of setting up and operating an event venue: from the development and conception of a new event venue to the optimisation and reorientation of existing organisations. The areas in which we work include, among others:
- Feasibility studies
- Strategic orientation of event venues
- Market and competition analyses
- Profitability and cost-effectiveness analyses
- Use and spatial planning (e.g. use models, spatial and functional planning, user requirement analysis, logistics and processes)
- Business models and business planning (e.g. business model development, optimising revenue and cost structures, business planning within the company)
- Organisation and operation of an event venue (e.g. staffing requirements, operational processes, ticketing)
- Operator and financing models for event venues
- Selection of legal form
- Marketing, sponsoring and naming rights
The operating model, follow-up costs and infrastructural requirements of a new concert hall were developed as part of a project.
For the new construction of the Rhein-Main-Hallen in Wiesbaden (Rhein-Main-Congress-Center), follow-up operating costs were calculated as part of a business plan.
Commissioned by the Tiroler Landestheater und Orchester GmbH, actori developed an operating model and identified the necessary subsidy requirements for the Haus der Musik.
actori worked out the operational follow-up costs of the renovation and rededication of the drama theatre as the Pina Bausch Centre in Wuppertal.
actori was commissioned to restructure the company on short notice. A perspective for the company was soon drawn up.
actori developed future use and business models for the Stadthallenbetrieb "CongressPark Wolfsburg" as well as exploring cooperation options with the local theatre.
Personnel requirements in the area of event locations as well as possible synergies of a central management have been worked out by actori within the scope of two projects.
For a new event and concert hall actori prepared a market and economic analysis including use and requirement profiles as well as spatial conception.
For the renovation phase of the opera house, actori evaluated possible interim locations.